Pumpkin Harvest Festival On the Go!
**Drive-thru participation is strongly encouraged.**
The Pumpkin Harvest Festival is coming to YOU this year! The City of Washougal is taking it ‘On the Go’ to five neighborhood parks. Stop by for a FREE pumpkin and goodie bag of Halloween toys and treats (while supplies last). Costumes are encouraged! Please wear a face covering.
Washougal Pumpkin Harvest Festival 2020 “On the Go” will take place Saturday, October 24. City leadership and staff will lead a parade of sorts, with police and fire vehicles as well as a truck and trailer filled with ripe orange pumpkins surrounded by hay bales visiting five neighborhood parks. At each location children will be given a goodie bag filled with Halloween toys and treats and of course, a free pumpkin of their very own (while supplies last).
The Washougal Pumpkin Harvest Festival is presented by the City of Washougal, along with partnerships with Columbia River Realty who donated toward purchase of the pumpkins and Washougal Police Guild that provided reflective bags to hold the treats. The event will take place rain or shine.
- How will this year’s Pumpkin Harvest Festival be different?
- What neighborhood parks will the Pumpkin Harvest Festival On the Go stop at and at what times?
- Will there be games and prizes this year?
- How long will you be at each neighborhood park?
- How is the City of Washougal keeping families safe at this event?
- Who can I contact with questions about this event?
- How much does this event cost?
- Can we wear our costumes?
- What if it's raining outside?
- I can't make it to this event. What are other ways I can celebrate Halloween safely this year?