The City of Washougal is excited to present a modified version of our beloved Pumpkin Harvest Festival tomorrow (Saturday, October 24)! But, we need our community to come together so we can safely hold this event.
Please follow these guidelines while visiting the parks Saturday:
- Drive-thru participation is strongly encouraged.
- Visit the neighborhood park closest to your home so crowds are limited.
- Adhere to all physical distancing markers if you are not in a vehicle.
- After receiving your pumpkin & goodie bag, we kindly ask you to leave the area and not linger.
- One pumpkin & goodie bag per child, while supplies last.
- Wear a face covering; a plastic costume mask is not a substitute for a cloth face covering.
Please follow these guidelines before heading to one of the parks Saturday:
- Stay home if you are sick or were recently exposed to someone with COVID-19. If you are sick, have symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, stay home and away from others.
- Follow CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene prior, such has washing hands, prior to visiting the park.
- Observe CDC’s minimum recommended physical distancing of six-feet from other persons not from your household at all times.
- If you are not able to maintain physical-distancing guidelines, please go home and try to come again at another time or visit Reflection Plaza at 5pm to get your pumpkin and goodie bag.
Your cooperation is essential for this and future events. Thanks for doing your part!
ON THE GO SCHEDULE
9 a.m. Hamllik Park
4285 Addy Street
11 a.m. Hartwood Park
2251 49th Street
1 p.m. Oak Tree Park
350 W Y Street
3 p.m. Upper Hathaway Park
799 - 25th Street
5 p.m. Reflection Plaza
1703 Main Street
Rose Jewell, City of Washougal