Beginning today, Thursday, April 15, everyone 16 years and older is eligible to get the COVID-19 vaccine.
There are multiple options for seeking COVID-19 vaccination appointments. Each option includes different processes for scheduling appointments.
- Your health care provider. If your regular health care provider has a waiting list or provided instructions for scheduling an appointment, follows those instructions.
- Washington Department of Health’s Vaccine Locator. Visit www.VaccineLocator.doh.wa.gov to find facilities near you with vaccine.
- Local pharmacies. Visit www.VaccineFinder.org to find pharmacies near you with vaccine.
- Tower Mall vaccination site. Visit the Safeway/Albertsons website to schedule an appointment.
- Clark County Fairgrounds vaccination site. Visit the Safeway/Albertsons website to schedule an appointment.
For more information about how to schedule appointments, visit the Clark County Public Health COVID-19 vaccine webpage.