2021 Asphalt Grind/Inlay
August 10-13, 6am to 7pm daily; Affected roads will remain open, but expect delays as traffic is flagged through
Tuesday, August 10
- Evergreen Way, eastbound lane, 34th St to 39th St
- Northbound 39th St from Evergreen Way to M St
Wednesday, August 11
- Southbound 39th St from Evergreen Way to M St
- 32nd St, southbound lane, Webster Lane to E St
Thursday August 12
- E St, west to city limits
Friday, August 13
- C St, roundabout west to city limits
- E St (if not completed on Thursday)
The asphalt grind/inlay is a key part of the City of Washougal’s preventative maintenance program to maximize the service life of public roads.
Grind/inlay involves grinding areas of pavement failure to a depth of 2-3” and pouring new asphalt in place. The new asphalt must be compacted and allowed to cool prior to letting traffic on it.
On the day of the grind/inlay we will need your help to expedite the work:
- Limit pedestrian activity near the work area. There will be a lot of machinery in the area and we want everyone to be safe.
- Park your vehicle on another street if possible
Our goal to minimize any inconvenience this work might cause.
If you have any questions about this project or other road maintenance work, please contact us at (360) 835-2662 ext. 205.
This work is part of the City of Washougal's 2019 Pavement Management Program (PMP). To learn more, visit our PMP page at https://cityofwashougal.us/PMP.
DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE