- September 16
- September 17, if necessary to finish
Addy Street and 45th Street
- Addy Street will remain open but expect delays as traffic is flagged through.
- 45th Street between SR14 and Addy Street will be closed during the day, but open in the afternoon.
The asphalt grind/inlay is a key part of the City of Washougal’s preventative maintenance program to maximize the service life of public roads.
Grind/inlay involves grinding areas of pavement failure to a depth of 2-3” and pouring new asphalt in place. The new asphalt must be compacted and allowed to cool prior to letting traffic on it.
On the day of the grind/inlay we will need your help to expedite the work:
- Limit pedestrian activity near the work area. There will be a lot of machinery in the area and we want everyone to be safe.
- Park your vehicle on another street if possible
Our goal to minimize any inconvenience this work might cause.
If you have any questions about this project or other road maintenance work, please contact us at (360) 835-2662 ext. 205.
This work is part of the City of Washougal's 2021 Pavement Management Program (PMP). To learn more, visit our PMP page at https://cityofwashougal.us/PMP.
DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE