City Manager's Office
The City Manger's office includes the City Manager, Community Engagement Manager and the Communications Specialist.
Washougal operates under the Council/Manager form of government effective November 27, 2018, with the passage of Proposition 8. The City is organized into five operating departments, including:
- Community Development
- Human Resources
- Public Works
Fire and Emergency Medical Services (EMS) services are provided by the Camas-Washougal Fire Department, administered by the City of Camas.
Under the direction of the City Manager, the administrative team:
- Carries out policies established by the City Council
- Provides leadership to all city departments
- Assesses community needs and develops strategies
- Leads interdepartmental planning efforts
- Works collaboratively with regional partners and state government