- You Are Here:
- Your Government
- Concealed Pistol License
Concealed Pistol License
Who is eligible to apply for a CPL through the Washougal Police Department?
Applicants must be residents of the City of Washougal. Washington State residents who live outside Washougal city limits may apply at the Clark County Sheriff’s Office.
How to apply for, renew, or replace a CPL:
Online only. You will be able to schedule your in-person fingerprinting appointment when completing the online application form.
Due to COVID restrictions, in-person applications are not being accepted at this time.
Online or Mail-in. You may not apply until 90 days prior to the expiration date shown on your current CPL.
Online or Mail-in. Applications will be accepted up to 90 days after the expiration date shown on your current CPL.
Renewal applications submitted by mail must be accompanied with a check made out to the City of Washougal, along with a copy of the applicant's driver's license (or ID) and mailed to:
Washougal Police Department
1320 A Street
Washougal, WA 98671
- When do I need to have a Concealed Pistol License?
- Where do I apply for a Concealed Pistol License?
- What are the application hours?
- Is there a background check?
- Are there other requirements?
- How long does it take before I receive my license?
- What documents will I need to bring with me?
- How long is my Concealed Pistol License valid?
- How do I renew my Concealed Pistol License?
- What if I lose my concealed pistol license?
- What if I change my address?
- Does Washington have reciprocity for Concealed Pistol Licenses with any other states?
- How do I get more information about Washington state firearms law?