AR Chip Seal July16-17
The City of Washougal has contracted Doolittle LLC to complete an AR Chip Seal July 16-17 at the following locations (see map below):
- E Street from 6th Street to 32nd Street
- The northern approach of E Street from the overpass
- 32nd Street from SR14 to the railroad tracks.
There will be no full closures of any of the roadways, as this will be a mobile process. Traffic control will be in place supplied by Doolittle.
Reader boards specifying the dates of the for the project are in place in the following areas:
- E Street facing westbound near traffic city limits (~700/800 block of E St)
- Washougal River Road facing northbound traffic south of the overpass
- 32nd Street facing north between Addy & Main Street
- 32nd Street facing south near H Street
Additionally, Doolittle will distribute door hangers to all affected businesses and homeowners.
Map (click to enlarge)